After a short visit to Kew Gardens today, I want to share with you these reasons why trees are better than super models.
1. They stand still, whether you ask them to or not.
2. They look good in anything.
3. They have great bones.
4. If you say, “Work with me” to a tree, people will assume you’re talking on a mobile phone and you don’t look as pretentious as you would in a studio.
5. You don’t have to remember their names. Just look at the little sign nailed to the trunk.
This is my standard form of disclosure that I am retroactively adding to all blog posts done before April 1, 2018, and will add to all new posts.
1. Is this experience open to the public?
2. Who paid the cost of me doing this?
3. Did I get any compensation or special consideration for writing this blog post?
4. Would I be as positive about this place if I had gone as a regular visitor?
Yes. I did go as a regular visitor.